Position salary3500-5000 Eur gross monthly
As a part of Basketball Data Collection and Distribution team you will work on solutions to collect official real-time data and distribute it to internal and external customers all over the world. The data is crucial to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations (such as FIBA, NCAA), Media and Sports Betting companies. Your code will affect 200 000 basketball matches a year!
As .NET Developer, you will be a part of a cross-functional team and your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using C# (.NET / .NET Core). Your work will involve the full software development cycle and you will have exposure to a broad set of technologies. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, scalable and fault tolerant
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Work independently and within in a team in a dynamic agile environment and workplace
- Communicate, document and share technical knowledge
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- Automated testing experience (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, Selenium)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS
- Understanding of software architecture patterns including SOA and microservices
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Messaging and communication technologies (HTTP, TCP, REST, MQ, SignalR)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Front-end web technologies
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects covering many different sports
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Vilnius
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunities in an international company
For this position we offer gross salary of 3500-5000 EUR/month depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation.
Genius Sports is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).