Position salary2500 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - leading integrated facility management company.
- Overall responsibility for retention and development of contract through needed strategic and tactical actions, ensuring a sustainable, successful and long-term relationship between ISS and customer;
- Be point of contact for the Customer for all strategic and tactical needs, maintain effective relationships with Client;
- Manage client interactions and maintain stakeholder relationship across contract;
- Drive operational execution according to SLA and operational development of IFS solutions across the account;
- Lead, monitor and follow up the onsite services leads;
- Secure excellence in service delivery and focus on continuous improvements;
- Monitor and follow up the management of resources (people, materials) to ensure budgetary control and profitability (P&L responsible);
- Identify and address development contract opportunities through above base sales;
- Manage, follow up and address development needs of the team;
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and company HSE policies and procedures;
- Provide monthly qualitative analyses on financial indicators at contract level through adequate reports.
- Economical, Engineering or Management studies;
- Previous 3-5 years’ work experience in managing teams;
- Strong customer and client focus – must have experience in customer facing Facilities Management environment;
- Experience of working with P&L: interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions;
- Open to listening, understanding and implementing new ideas, concepts and practices;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Lithuanian and in English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Driving license.
- Opportunity to join our team and support our vision to become the greatest service organisation in the world;
- Unique experience with international clients;
- A team and support of professionals;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Extra curriculum activities in the company.
From 2500 EUR gross