Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
Are you thrilled about Cloud technology and security? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you at Danske Bank.
Application Security and Testing is a small but fast-growing development team, we are currently a team of four members. We are therefore looking for a senior frontend developer with a passion for application security. We are currently developing a framework for automating application security controls and enabling secure DevOps practices for development teams. Development teams move fast and automation is a key factor in allowing the security team to keep up. Our mission is to enable security at the speed of DevOps, ie. More security, less paperwork.
In this role, you will contribute to developing and maintaining secure development tools and practices. Your main focus will be Web UI development as well as the security aspects of web/JS frameworks.
You will also contribute to:
- Developing a framework for automation of application security controls
- Automating and transforming time-consuming and routine based processes
- Developing an internal Cloud security portal, with special focus on the UX/UI part
- Working with enabling secure DevOps processes
- Creating clear, responsive and user friendly web UIs
It will also be your responsibility to train and guide other team members about the newest trends and developments in front-end development, UI/UX and related best practices.
- Fluent in English (Required)
- Able and willing to work in a dispersed team environment (LT/DK/IN)
- Persistant in solving problems
- Able to cooperate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Solid experience with Source control systems such as Git, TFS and Stash
- Knowledge of the modern web/app development stack and cloud-native development
- Working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD tools/processes and automation/orchestration
- Knowledge of .NET Core (C#), REST APIs and SQL is an advantage
- Experience with UX and responsive design is an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Infrastructure Architect.