Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
You will become part of the core IT team in Asset Finance, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and will work closely together with IT team’s lead architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as subcontractors and business people. If you join us, then you may expect to get inspiring multicultural and modern working environment and great opportunity for your professional growth. We believe that high quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high value solutions. In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a person with strong development and communication skills
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability
- Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
- Take ownership of tasks and make sure they are successfully implemented
- Develop new functionality and improve existing applications
- Work in a self-organizing team and have an agile mind-set
- Collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, engineers, and business analysts
- Collaborate with product and design teams consisting of subcontractors and business people
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – inspire, motivate and coach your colleagues
- Help other engineers
- At least three years working experience.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Back-end specialist experience building, devising and maintaining user interfaces for software.
- Experience in back-end .NET development, using code reviews, automated testing and CI/CD
- Experience in web development and know about integrating with back-end systems. Possible experience with React / React Native and / or Angular
- REST, GraphQL and API design/integration
- Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Rabbit MQ messaging systems
- MSSQL Server
- REST services and API integration
- The latest .NET Framework (C#), .NET Core (2.1 and up) and Visual Studio
- An ability to self-organize, creative problem solving skills, a “yes we can” attitude
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.