Position salary2128-5000 Eur gross monthly
About the project:
We, at Visma Roxit, create SaaS solutions with an extensive range of functionalities in the environmental domain. Roxit products within licensing, supervision and enforcement package are used in hundreds of organizations in the Netherlands. Users are able to handle reports and objections, register complaints, plan and carry out supervision, and keep data of environmental establishments.
Our users continuously exchange task-specific and generic application data and we are here to contribute to their efficiency and productivity. We develop our software products in such a way that our customers can combine the data with each other so that they immediately receive useful cross-domain information. It then becomes possible to get an overview of all the consequences, so that more conscious decisions could be made. We call this vision “Impact Automation”.
Roxit team members face each day with efficiency and humor, know that colleagues are there to make them better at work and are ready to bring new knowledge. Are you?...
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, Docker, Vue/Vuetify, Typescript, WebAPI, REST, Entity framework, RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience with .NET and C# programming;
- Working experience with .NET Core would be considered as a plus;
- Working experience in front-end development;
- Experience with Typescript, Vue/Vuetify and/or REST would be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and/or Entity framework would be considered as a plus;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
What should you expect?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces, even a sauna and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
Key factors determining offered salary are work experience, technical competence, productivity, teamwork skills etc. Our salary policy can be found here www.visma.lt/karjera/atlyginimu_politika/