Position salary2100-2800 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Senior IT Recruiter
Are you someone passionate about helping people find themselves in their dream role? Do you have an ambition of developing your HR career in a rapidly growing international IT company? If so, read on!
Hostinger is hiring the brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the web hosting business. With a team full of technology and marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who want to skyrocket together! Our days at Hostinger are busy and dynamic, and our office is our second home. With over 200 people in Kaunas headquarters, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on talent acquisition. If your second language is recruitment, you are passionate about finding the right people, you wan to contribute to culture-related initiatives and grow with us, read on!
What you will do:
- Cooperating with other teams throughout the recruitment process;
- Diving deep into our Culture, Recruiting, Employee Branding trends;
- Searching and identifying potential Talents via headhunting, networking and proactive search;
- Owning a full recruitment cycle: job postings, screening calls, interviews;
- Ensuring highest-quality Candidate Experience;
- Addressing employee needs, challenges or other issues;
- Nurture a positive working environment
What we expect:
- You are passionate about recruitment, finding and attracting the best talents;
- Experience - you have 5+ years of proven work as a recruiter in IT (in house recruitment experience is a plus);
- Open mindedness - you have out-of-the-box approach to HR operations;
- Ownership - you don't wait to be told what to do, you are ready to help and never say “that’s not my job”;
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself and others;
- Courage and candidness - you say what you think even if it is uncomfortable;
- Focus - you plan your time well and prioritize your tasks easily;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and enjoy learning from mistakes;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Salary starting from 1300 Eur/Net (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!