Position salary1750-2600 Eur gross monthly
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a newly centralized Custody Support team. We are looking for an Expert Operations Officer who will join the team in Vilnius and work closely with local and international colleagues.
On a daily basis you will be supporting Custody Function by answering various ad-hoc requests as well as responding to queries from our clients.
We expect you to be flexible and collaborative within your team and willing to go an extra mile for our client!
- At least 2 years of experience in financial or legal services
- Understanding investment and securities
- Analytical skills to improve data quality delivered to customers
- Knowledge about custody is an advantage
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written English
- Higher education (preferably finance, legal or relevant field)
- Upper-intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team
- Supporting Custody Function by answering day-to-day questions
- Answering RfP documents and Due Diligence questionnaires
- Providing excellent customer support to our corporate and institutional customers
- Arranging and hosting customer visit at Danske Bank offices
- Collaboration across many teams in Vilnius aligning client expectations
- Optimizing processes
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1750 EUR to 2600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).