Position salary3800-4000 Eur gross monthly
Join the Finance team at Nasdaq on an interesting journey of reinvention and have a role in building our functions, procedures and teamwork. As Senior Financial Controller in the newly established Risk & Control team of 6 finance professionals, you will have a unique role where you will be exposed to different teams and businesses throughout the organization. You will have the opportunity to expand your horizon, learn more about the business side, both locally and globally.
In this role, you will work to ensure high qualitative financial reporting and support the timely filing of all statutory financial statements of the company. You will work with a global team to comply with accounting regulations across different countries and be an essential stakeholder in different business matters to assess impact on Statutory Reporting. You will directly interact with the firm’s office account management and local tax department personnel while accomplishing these and other critical functions.
- Opportunity to join a leading international company and be involved in different parts of Nasdaq´s operations
- As needed business trips to other locations
- Chance to build functions, procedures and teamwork
- Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
- Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
- Comfortable and modern working environment
- Owner of local Statutory Reporting Process, identify differences between US GAAP and local accounting standards
- Prepare internal and external reporting for Boards and Nasdaq Management and regulators
- Prepare supporting schedules for account balances (including but not limited to intercompany, investments, and intangibles)
- Coordinate SOX and the internal and external audit processes
- Prepare disclosures and tracking audit progress
- Identify and implement process improvement including automation of manual processes
- Collaborate with the broader finance management team on initiatives, including year-end reporting and new report development
- Identify, analyze and propose solutions for complicated technical accounting issues
- Keep up to date with new accounting regulations in the various countries and provide updates to the organization on a regular basis
We expect you to have:
- Masters of Business Administration or equivalent
- Several years of experience gained in auditing and reporting on public accounts
- Excellent English language skills as well as strong communication skills (proven ability to interact with all levels of staff, management and with third party service providers)
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, USGAAP and local accounting standards
- Understanding of foreign currency and its impact on global reporting
- Experience and knowledge of both accrual and cash accounting principles
- Understanding of system configurations and how they impact financial and statutory reporting
- Dynamic, adaptable and open to change mindset
This will be a full-time position located in Vilnius, as the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 3800 - 4000 EUR, other bonuses apply
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.