Position salary3425-6617 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupė“?
Head of group prevention, risk and compliance management has responsibility over the areas of prevention, risk management, business continuity, compliance, employee health & safety, transparency standard, environment safety in Ignitis Group. You will be responsible for designing strategy, policies and procedures and implementing in the area of responsibility, ensure effective internal control within the group of companies. You will be responsible for coordination of the committee of Ethics and Risk Management’s activities and while performing duties you will have right access to top management of Ignitis group.
We expect that You
- have at least 5 years of experience in management/leadership position in the field of prevention (fraud and corruption), risk management and /or compliance, preferably in an international company
- be able to introduce advanced digital solutions while developing the ways of working
- have abilities to design strategy, enforce policies and procedures within a group of companies and lead matrix function
- have strong stakeholder management skills including reporting to the board members in a clear manner and influencing without authority
- have strong people management skills with the ability to motivate and lead teams, achieve sustainable results and drive the change
- have solid problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to analyze in complex issues
- have a university degree
- speak, read and write in fluent English and Lithuanian
- have an impeccable reputation
As part of our team You
- experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic
- have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world
- be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions
- be granted an additional benefit package (company car allowance, health insurance or pension plan, possibility work remotely, flexible schedule, etc.)
The Ignitis Group is an international energy company and one of the largest energy groups in the Baltic region.Its’ mission is to make the world more energy smart. Group companies produce, distribute and supply energy, as well as develop smart energy solutions.
Ignitis Group gives priority to green energy, aiming to become the region’s main competence center for new energy and a leader in distributed energy solutions in the Baltic Sea region and beyond.
Group companies operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland. Group innovation fund invests in energy startups in the UK, Norway, France and Israel.