Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one-fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. Now we are proud of more than 5 m users in Denmark and Finland and 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank. We continue our exciting journey and would like to strengthen our MobilePay Engineering team. We are looking for a person with strong web development, architecture and communication skills. A web developer would be part of a team creating, extending and maintaining MobilePay Web applications and frameworks.
Our engineering teams are organized in a cross-functional way because we believe in collaboration across disciplines and learning. You’ll be joining MobilePay Web applications and architecture team and will work in the squad alongside the front and back-end developers, UX/UI, Architects, and product owners, aiming to deliver the foundation for our web applications in MobilePay.
We believe that every team should be autonomous and able to implement the required changes in web applications, so the objective of this team is delivering framework and foundation of web application development in MobilePay engineering.
Checkout our stack and tools we heavily rely on.
- At least 4 years of Modern Front-end Framewroks (React, Vue), preferably Angular
- Experience with state management tools
- Experience in automating testing of web applications
- General understanding of RESTful API’s
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Experience with .Net backend
- Have general knowledge of message queues, micro-services, DDD, CQRS
- Develop and direct web architecture for MobilePay Web apps (internal and external)
- Create user centric web apps
- Write high-quality TypeScript code
- Develop Angular web app and framework
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an Agile mind-set
- Collaborate with architecture and other development teams
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, practices and technologies (we love seeing your own initiative!)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).