Position salary2300-2800 Eur gross monthly
Nasdaq is looking for Information Security Specialist to join Information Security Governance and Compliance global team.
In this role you will be:
- responsible for the development of security solutions in alignment with generally accepted security best practice, regulatory requirements, and novel research performed by the team
- have the opportunity to shape the future of Nasdaq’s security capabilities in public and hybrid cloud through your day to day work
- work closely with the Nasdaq Cloud Platform Engineering team and application development teams throughout the organization to develop new solutions to security challenges and consult with teams on adopting existing solutions
- supporting Cyber Service Center and other information security initiatives
- SME-level knowledge of public cloud functionality and behavior (AWS, Azure, GCP)
We expect you to have:
- degree qualified in Computers Science, Information Systems or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- at least 4 years of relevant working experience (information security area is an advantage)
- working experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- completed one of the following certifications: CCIE, MCSE, GSEC, GCFW, GCIA, GCIH, GISO, GSNA, GCFA, GSLC, CISA, CISSP, CIPP
- general knowledge of common authentication and authorization solutions such as SAMLv2 and OpenID Connect
- general knowledge of PKI solutions and encryption key management
- general knowledge of application architecture and design best practice/patterns
This is a full time position located in Vilnius, Lithuania. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 2300 - 2800 Eur
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.