Position salary2550-3850 Eur gross monthly
Within Process Development we are delivering according to industry best practice, with a high level of ownership and a huge potential to influence across the organisation.
You will be acting as liaison among Operations and Development areas with a focus on value and you will be a core part in strengthening our IT Asset and Configuration Management capabilities.
The Team is based in Lithuania and Denmark.
• Promote the Group IT strategy with development of effective, efficient and value creating processes that make our consumers lives easier and realise our tooling platform’s full potential
• Define and lead specific initiatives aimed at improving outcomes from Asset and Configuration Management, IT Service Management and current tooling ecosystem based on the results of service reviews and process evaluations.
• Ensure knowledge sharing across Group IT for example best practices internally and externally.
• Assist the Development Manager or Head of IT Service Management in benchmarking, managing and improving processes
• Be responsible for performing Function point analysis, CMMI assessments and evaluate processes in relation
• 4+ years of experience within IT service operations
• Previous experience in release, project management or incident/ problem management
• Experience in information systems operations and service management environments, preferably within a financial services context
• Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and ITIL operations processes; ITIL v3 qualified essential, knowledge of IT4IT preferred
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams towards task completion
• Effective leadership and analytical skills
• Strong and assured stakeholder management capabilities
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.