Position salary2100 Eur gross monthly
Nasdaq is currently looking for a passionate HR Generalist who will be responsible for HR support to the business and general HR admin. You will also play a key role in improving and standardizing our processes and being a part of global projects within different areas. You will primarily focus on Lithuania but some responsibilities will also cover EMEA/globally.
You will be a part of a dynamic team consisting of 6 HR Business Partners in EMEA and report to Head of EMEA - HR Business Partners, located in Stockholm. You will be working closely and supporting the Senior HR Business Partner located in Vilnius who is responsible for the Baltics and Iceland.
Your focus will be on execution within key areas including performance management, talent management, learning and development, employee relations and rewards and recognition.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and employment law
- Administering employee files, records and documentation, handling employment agreements
- Providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business
- Providing consultation to client groups in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Analyzing people data and compiling relevant reports to develop HR insights for the business
- Working closely and collaborating with People Team across the organization
- Assisting in roll out of company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., Performance Management, Employee Experience, Organizational Changes, Process Improvement, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources/Law/Business Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Knowledge and understanding of local Labor law
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of HR Systems: Workday is a plus
- Ability to build and foster business relationships with leaders and employees and deliver high level services by being trusted partner
- High customer orientation and intercultural affinity
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Self-confident personality with proactive approach
This is a full time position located in Vilnius, Lithuania. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 2100 - 2400 Eur
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.