Position salary3600 Eur gross monthly
Are you skilled in solving complex problems and have the ability to create strong client relationships?
Nasdaq is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Central Securities Depository (CSD) team in Vilnius. In this role, you will be essential for the technical delivery of our services as well as being the main support for our clients. Furthermore, this is a great opportunity for you to bring your drive, results-oriented and innovative mindset to meet and exceed Nasdaq's clients expectations. The team is responsible for our CSD solution development and testing, which provides infrastructure to CSD’s around the world, including custody, settlement, corporate actions and other functions, as a standalone product or integrated with other clearing solutions.
With this position we offer:
As a team, we are highly motivated and skilled developers, business analysts and test engineers, inspired by flexible environment and culture of professional and personal growth. This position provides an opportunity to join our thriving team that manages technical projects, risks, scope of work and budget for clients across the globe. Building strong client relationships and achieving high client satisfaction will be fundamental. For you to drive us towards success we offer unlimited access to e-learning platforms such as PluralSight, LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and many more.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for all technical support towards the client, including release management, according to the Support and Maintenance Agreement (SMA).Own, troubleshoot and coordinate all clients' incidents and problems to ensure that they are monitored, regularly updated, and resolved.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customers.
- Responsible for client support budget and related financial forecasts.
- Build and develop strong customer relationships by managing customer expectation and leading them to customer satisfaction by understanding their business needs and technical challenges.
We expect you to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will require you to liaise with different departments, business teams, and clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Trading/Clearing systems with prior experience in a technology company is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of modern software design, development techniques, and methodologies.
- You are a team player and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent working proficiency in English.
- Academic degree qualified in a discipline related to Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Several years of work experience, preferably as a TAM, TOM, Service Manager, or a Project Manager.
- Experience working with Linux commands, databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
At Nasdaq we strive to challenge the status quo and are always looking for new ways to improve and exceed the collective goals of our teams, company and customers. A strong inner drive and adaptability is therefore essential to succeed at Nasdaq.
This is a full time position located in Vilnius, Lithuania. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Monthly salary (Gross): 3600 - 4200 Eur
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.