Position salary2128-3140 Eur gross monthly
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing steady and secure IT deliveries.
As System Administrator, You will be part of the highly skilled and professional Visma IT & Communications team. The main focus will be the Identity and Access Management area and the development of high-quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of the Operations Centre department, where your skills and contributions to manage our Identity and Access Management area will be very visible. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally. If the descriptions above fit you, and you can check several of the following bullets, Visma IT & Communications can offer you very interesting challenges.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the IT Service industry and Identity and Access Management area;
- Experience with operations of Active Directory, preferably with thousands of user accounts;
- Knowledge of:
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Federation Services (AD FS)
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Key management service (KMS)
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- In-depth knowledge of processes, research, and performance analysis capabilities, general knowledge of networking;
- The problem-solving mindset and effective handling of complex problems, the ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations, and adjustment to changes;
- Fluent English, verbal and written is a must.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FIM/MIM;
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
What should you expect?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces, even a sauna and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
Key factors determining offered salary are work experience, technical competence, productivity, teamwork skills etc. Our salary policy can be found here www.visma.lt/karjera/atlyginimu_politika/