Position salary1800-2000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Development and approval of production processes and technologies based on specification requirements, monitoring the processes and initiating / implementing improvement measures.
- Support set up of the process specific production equipment together with the involved partners;
- Qualification of approved processes for new products;
- Implement, monitor and develop technologies to process polymers or metals;
- Release and change of process parameters in accordance with the Hella network regulations;
- Determination and documentation of the process parameters and limits;
- Training of the process users in accordance with their needs;
- Participate in the development of special production processes and technologies, ensure their suitability and applicability as set by Hella specific constrains and legal requirements;
- Monitoring of the specific processes in the running production as well as suggestions and implementation of improvements with the target to improve the process capability and to reach the relevant KPIs;
- Executing the analysis of process failures / faulty parts as well introduction of improvements;
- Participate in project teams for any kind of product / product family related cost improvements.
- Graduate in electrical / mechanical / material science engineering;
- Job-related experience: minimum 3 years;
- Language skills: Fluent English;
- Moderation, communication and project management skills;
- Basic knowledge in economics, maintenance, technical developments and trends;
- Understanding and experience on SMT processes, pre-treatment, cleaning, and dispensing technologies will be considered as advantage;
- Experienced with ERP system will be considered an advantage.
From 1800 to 2000 (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HLT/GE/99021019.