Company average salary2575.27 Eur gross monthly
Can you imagine being a conductor and having various processes and systems as your orchestra while working with the best in class tools?
We are looking for a seasoned Java Software Engineer to lead one of our technical teams that takes part in all stages of the assigned projects and can make a direct impact on decisions in each of them, not to mention having the ownership of the solutions they implement.
To make your life a bit more fun, we are embarking on a journey to accommodating new technological stack and we need your knowledge and expertise to build solid foundations. Excitement and challenges guaranteed.
- Help your colleagues to get rid of the boring work by optimising/automating it
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Representing the project/area in internal forums
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
- At least 4-5+ years’ experience in developing Web applications using Java technologies. Micro services experiences is an advantage
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Experience with BPM concepts (advantage)
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3350 EUR to 5000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.