Company average salary1965.18 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Adeo Web is looking for a junior or mid-level Front End Developer! We have several open positions:
- HTML/CSS Front End Engineer
- React Front End Engineer
As a Front End Developer at Adeo Web, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web UIs with mentioned technologies. You will play a key role in helping us build clean, high quality e-commerce websites for our clients.
Our technology stack:
- React/Redux frameworks for stores based on Magento;
- Babel, Webpack for building;
- We use Atlassian tool stack (jira, bitbucket);
- GraphQL as data provider.
- Experience of at least one of ReactJS, Vue, Angular or jQuery frameworks;
- Knowledge of state management tools (flux, redux);
- Ability to apply unit tests;
- Ability to learn from good practices from the colleagues.
Preferred to have
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT;
- A basic understanding of the Agile project stages or similar methodologies;
- Passion for research and problem solving;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Positive and collaborative team player;
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the overall business context.
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunity to solve interesting challenges all around the globe;
- Freedom to create an impact on the team and the company;
- Health insurance and budget for training;
- Office perks and company events;
- Flexible working hours.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Send us a letter to attach your resume and tell us a little bit more about yourself, as well as your experience in the field.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
We look forward to meeting you!
Keep on rocking.