Company average salary3070.30 Eur gross monthly
We are looking for Guidewire Developers to be part of our local and international team in Insurance Industry.
As a Developer on our team, you will be working in multinational environment. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple parties in the project to ensure successful delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Development and configuration of Guidewire PolicyCenter OR BillingCenter OR internal nad external integrations of Guidewire modules (including design, documentation and unit testing)
- Working within agile framework (participation in daily scrums, planning, demos and retrospectives)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience with Guidewire implementations
- Gosu language
- University student of IT or Mathematics
- Good logical & analytical thinking
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in IT field
- Fluent in English
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.