Position salary1800 Eur gross monthly
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
In your role in the Business Division Electronics in our new production facility in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will be responsible for quality assurance throughout the production process with regard to customer complaint management for electronic sub-assemblies.
- You will coordinate the initial sample testing for the customer, create the initial sample inspection report (ISIR), and submit the initial sample for customer approval.
- You will create customer-relevant quality documents such as testing plans (DVP&R) and other documentation for tests in the production process.
- You will also produce quality documents (control plan, FMEA, etc.) and update these.
- You will be involved in selecting and defining the production concepts.
- You will systematically support project teams in quality engineering and ensure consistent documentation during the time-to-market process.
- Your tasks will also include introducing and implementing measures for quality assurance/improvement that result from the day-to-day KAIZEN process.
- You will prepare for and supervise project reviews and project audits, as well as internal and external process and certification audits, such as audits in accordance with IATF 16949.
- You will also carry out product and process optimization measures and handle change based on the quality key figures you have identified.
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, or related areas
- Several years of experience in quality assurance and production engineering
- Experience in the area of quality assurance and improvement, ideally with additional Green Belt training
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SAP, and MES systems (iTAC)
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams
- Purposeful and structured work approach
- Teamwork skills, an affinity for technology, and communication skills
- A highly committed and proactive attitude
From 1800 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends to your results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HLT/GE/99061319.
For people with vision: hella.com/career