Position salary1700 Eur gross monthly
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
A Project Purchaser is taking various responsibilities for the purchased parts within a certain Hella Product line throughout the project lifetime in the Electronics Business Division at our new production site in Kaunas (Lithuania).
In order to be able to purchase materials for products with a mid-complexity and project volume, which meet or overachieve purchasing targets in the dimensions of “Cost”, “Time” and “Quality”, the Project Purchaser is integrating approved suppliers into the simultaneous engineering processes and pre-series production. Furthermore the Program Purchaser is getting involved into projects which are developed and/or industrialist on a global scale.
- You will knowing the Hella-values, standards, processes, methods and tools in the field of Program Purchasing and being able to apply them accordingly.
- In this context, you will also minimizing the total costs (Total Cost of Ownership) by an early integration of the Program Purchasing in the product engineering process (PEP). Optimizing development timeline by an early integration of approved suppliers in the simultaneous engineering process.
- Preparing and negotiating project specific supplier agreements, such as LOIs, Nomination Letters, capacity agreements and tool annex. Involving within project-related supplier contract negotiations
- Challenging the technical solutions for purchased parts in terms of cost efficiency and challenge the project team in order to ensure and over achieve targeted costs. Supporting the identification and achievement of cost potentials resulting from Design-to-Cost (DtC) and Re-Design-to-Cost (ReDtC) activities. For that, an understanding of the product engineering process and the material manufacturing process is needed.
- Knowing the current local status of the main targets in the dimensions of “Cost”, “Time” and “Quality”. Reporting the status to supervisors, global responsible Project Purchasers and to the and local Project Team.
- Profession / education – University degree in the field of engineering, manufacturing or business organization or similar.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office; SAP would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams.
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well, and a hands-on mentality.
- A highly committed and proactive attitude.
from 1700 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends to your results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HLT/GE/99241019.
For people with vision: hella.com/career