Position salary2550-3850 Eur gross monthly
As DevOps / Platform Engineer in Core Payments you will have an opportunity to develop, run and optimise a highly available cloud based platform at the core of major Nordic financial institution. As a member of engineering team you will take part in planning and executing software and infrastructure upgrades, analysing and improving performance and reliability of the platform, optimising its operations, building new tools, implementing and automating monitoring capabilities to provide maximum uptime, performance and reliability.
As a DevOps / Platform Engineer you will
- Design, build and set up tools for deployment, operations and monitoring
- Analyse and improve platform’s performance and reliability
- Become an expert in optimising and running industry top products
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues on test and production environments
- Automate our processes, operations and remediation actions
- Work collaboratively as a part of engineering team to ensure high availability and stability of platform
- Experience in deployment and optimisation of highly available systems or applications
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to troubleshoot various IT infrastructure components with related subject matter experts in order to increase overall system or application stability/performance
- Networking and Linux knowledge would be a big advantage
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, BitBucket, Bamboo, Sonar, Docker)
- Red Hat OpenShift or Kubernetes experience would be a big advantage
- Experience in building Monitoring and Alert setup for highly available systems or applications
- Programming (Java) and/or scripting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.