Company average salary2627.16 Eur gross monthly
Enabling our colleagues to work smarter through collaboration and expertise is our commitment. We know from our daily life that improving, automating and orchestrating processes with the help of Agile is so much more than meets the eye.
We are looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to lead one of our technical teams that takes part in all stages of the assigned projects and can make a direct impact on decisions in each of them, not to mention having the ownership of the solutions they implement.
To make your life a bit more fun, we have a few ongoing technical initiatives which you can contribute to and/or raise your own – anything that makes lives of colleagues in Lithuania and India easier and more interesting.
Can you imagine being a conductor and having various processes and systems as your orchestra?
- Help your colleagues to get rid of the boring work by optimising/automating it
- Lead the technical team towards the agreed goals and technical excellence
- Accommodate even the hardest complexities that makes the dreams impossible to others
- Willing to work in agile & collaborative manner – be ready to challenge and be challenged by others
- Motivation to learn process application development using IBM BPM
- Positive attitude in everything you do
- Experience with Scrum
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Experience in React JS framework
- Experience in Software Architecture
- Experience with BPM technology
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3350 EUR to 5000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.