Company average salary2890.03 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, FIN
Finnish Speaking Help Desk Technician
Provides level 1 technical support to users for computer related technical problems. Enters tickets into the incident tracking tool; ensures information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to correct technician group.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to customer inquiries over phone calls, chats, emails to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- C1 level of Finnish language
- B2 level of English language
- Great communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
It would be great if you have
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- 1 or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience with solving computer-related problems
Benefits we offer to our employees
- Additional health insurance
- Taxi home for late shift workers (10pm)
- Parking spot in the garage (limited number per team)
- Team building events
- Soft or technical skills training
- Various “after-work” sport activities (basketball team, football team, running team, etc.)
- Free coffee, tea
- Fruits and sweets on Wednesdays