Company average salary2890.03 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, SE
Swedish Speaking Help Desk Technician
Provides level 1 technical support to users for computer related technical problems. Enters tickets into the incident tracking tool; ensures information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to correct technician group.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to customer inquiries over phone calls, chats, emails to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- C1 level of Swedish language
- B2 level of English language
- Great communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
It would be great if you have:
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- 1 or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience with solving computer-related problems
- Personal and professional development
- Professional internal training and support from team managers and trainers
- Great working environment
- Open workplace with multicultural community
- Young and inspiring teammates
- Various “after-work” activities (basketball team, football team, running team, etc)
- Extra benefits
- Competitive Salary: €22,800 – €28,800 / annum