Position salary2128-5000 Eur gross monthly
Visma Lietuva is expanding the office in Vilnius and looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Azets team in Vilnius. The new colleague would become a part of a vibrant team which is dedicated to the craft – building distributed applications and improving of customers’ daily experience. The main functionality of the system consists of a payroll and time reporting, customer and document management, and various integrations to the third-party applications.
What do we expect?
- Hands-on experience with any Linux distribution;
- Cloud experience, preferably AWS;
- Experience with the automation software, e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef;
- Solid scripting skills;
- Working knowledge of databases e.g. SQL;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, TeamCity, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform, Zabbix, ELK stack, PHP, Nginx, MariaDB.
What should you expect?
- Exciting challenges in one of Scandinavia’s largest IT environments;
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues developing world-class products;
- Investments in your professional development, conferences and events, books, knowledge sharing sessions, and other learning opportunities;
- Our colleagues steer the company and you can be a part of it by joining 1 of our 9 Committees;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an engineer-oriented environment, regular and relevant team-buildings, hobby corners, Kudos points, pizza Fridays and much more;
- Health insurance (including Gym membership);
- Guaranteed parking space next to the office.
Annual salary (gross): 2128.00 to 5000.00 €
Key factors determining offered salary are work experience, technical competence, productivity, teamwork skills etc. Our salary policy can be found here www.visma.lt/karjera/atlyginimu_politika/
Already have an account?Login