Position salary2550-3850 Eur gross monthly
You will become part of the core IT team in Asset Finance, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and will work closely together with IT team’s lead architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as subcontractors and business people.
- At least two years working experience.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Back-end specialist experience building, devising and maintaining user interfaces for software.
- Experience in web development and know about integrating with back-end systems.
- REST services and API integration
- Experienced in back-end .NET development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run.
- The latest .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, engineers, and business analysts
- Collaborate with product and design teams consisting of subcontractors and business people
- Help other engineers
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).