Position salary2720-4080 Eur gross monthly
MobilePay is a mobile payment app with more than 5m users in Denmark and Finland. At first the vision was simple – change the way a nation transfers money. Now that we have succeeded, we are facing new challenges and know for a fact that there is still much more to be achieved.
Have you ever wanted work on fast growing Fintech app?
Started in 2013 by couple of people as new initiative in Danske Bank, MobilePay very fast become a new standard dealing with money in Denmark. Don't forget to mention that 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
Perceived as most important app in Denmark in 2019 (overcoming Facebook), used by more than 80% of population, passing 100 billion Danish crowns transfers in 2019 and very fast growing in Finland.
Join our team and help MobilePay grow even more. We are looking iOS developers to join one of our cross-functional teams.
What You'll Need
- At least 2 years of experience in Swift development
- Strong proficiency in Swift
- Passion towards high performance, clean and testable code
- General knowledge of REST API
- Sense of ownership and responsibility for technical decisions
- Fluency in the English language
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details
What You Will Do
- Building everything in Swift
- Creating UX that users love
- A/B testing new functionality
- Applying patterns, such as Clean (a.k.a VIP) and others
- Designing architecture for new features to deliver on your squad and tribe goals
- Working in a self-organising Scrum team with agile mind-set
- Learning something every day - either through the problem you are solving or with learning tools and workshops
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.