Position salary5790-7440 Eur gross monthly
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in several countries and employing three thousand people. The company hosts a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms.
Development Manager is a leader of agile team of up to 20 people. He/she is focusing on developing customer-facing solutions which are used by thousands customers every day. The person continuously analyzes complex business needs presented by the stakeholders and/or clients and recommends up-to-date technical solutions. In addition to that, this tech leader identifies software and infrastructure solutions to meet changing user needs.
- Lead software development team (5 direct reports) as well as drive new applications deployment plan;
- Be responsible for the overall service delivery, ensure the consistency of existing applications and plan application release;
- Coordinate and prioritize daily operations workload of the team;
- Be responsible for improvement of agile framework in the team;
- Control and monitor project progress, addressing risk and issue management, resource conflicts, effective communications, and stakeholder involvement
- Oversee and implement modern software development methodologies and hardware solutions;
- Act as a liaison between users, operations, and development team in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble-shooting;
- Be responsible for hiring new employees as well as developing and motivating existing team members.
- 2+ years of experience in people management and leading teams in IT development leadership role;
- IT background together with capability to acquire new technologies and technical resources to improve business capabilities;
- Strong knowledge in Agile and Scrum frameworks;
- Capability to manage a cross-functional team to build and support product;
- Experience in managing stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English skills;
- Passion for software development and strive for the newest technologies;
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and ownership;
- Ability to operate in high pressure fast-paced environment;
- Readiness to work with senior colleagues and learn new things.
- Opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills by working in the iGaming industry;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative customer-facing solutions;
- Experience with high volume applications in gaming industry;
- Freedom to express and drive new initiatives;
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.