Position salary3500-4000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
In Head of Manufacturing engineering role You will be responsible for steering and execution of planning and approval of new and complex production equipment in alignment with the product development process. Planning and specifying complex working cycles and sequences, taking new and modified production processes and methods into account; planning and arranging for the procurement / manufacture of appropriate operating and testing equipment. Projecting within the context of development projects.
- Steering and executing in the development of production methods taking the market development for production systems into account and check new systems for their suitability and applicability as set by HELLA specific constrains and legal requirements;
- Advice the development responsible concerning production related options / improvements at new developments and modifications of products regarding optimum (cost and quality) joining and assembly design as well as process design;
- Prepare suggestions for design of components suitable for production in accordance with manufacturing requirements identifying concrete potentials for saving based on the idea of TCO (total cost of ownership); inspiring design or manufacturing engineering changes;
- Plan complex operating equipment based on capacity and staff deployment plans to be drawn up; define type, extent, and number necessary production equipment (including auxiliary and series tools, jigs, testing equipment, special machines); arrange the procurement and/or production of the specified operating equipment;
- Evaluate risks using the process FMEA and taking customer requirements into consideration as well as developing and implementation of improvement actions. Involvement in internal and external pre-series audits in production and quality assurance;
- Responsibility for the monitoring of the used technologies, processes and production equipment in the running production as well as suggestion and implementation of improvement / cost reduction action (continuous improvement) with the target to reach the relevant performance KPIs;
- Deploying employees corresponding to their qualifications within the relevant structure. Instructing and supporting employees in a target-oriented and motivating manner to fulfill the tasks.
- Master degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or relevant field;
- 5 years of production related working experience;
- High coordinating capabilities and enthusiasm for functional and disciplinary leading teams to ensure the team success;
- Strong result orientated and well-structured communication;
- Excellent English;
- 3 Years Leadership and management experience required (functional and disciplinary).
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).