Company average salary2496.54 Eur gross monthly
Back End. DevOps. Kubernetes and CI
We use the latest technologies to ensure a smooth, consistent and stable development environment, such as CI workflows, automated tests and deployments and Docker orchestration via Kubernetes. You are well versed in those technologies and know your way around Docker containerisation, Linux images and Google Cloud Platform.
As our Senior Back-End Engineer, you will be building the backbone of our service, ensure low latency performance, high-level test coverage and participate in detailed code reviews. You will be involved in advanced architecture sessions combined with spearheading the interfaces for our web, mobile and other applications making this an exciting and challenging role.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Be a strong commercial software developer with a proven track record either as a Senior .Net or Node.js Developer at a senior level
- High level experience managing Google Cloud infrastructure
- Strong experience of containerisation (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Familiarity or a background within DevOp (building CI workflows)
- Deep understanding in designing and developing REST APIs
- Strong understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events)
- Thorough understanding of scope and tradeoffs of microservices
- Strong test focus, BDD and TDD practices including implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Depending on experience
- Annual gross salary: €48,000 – €70,000 EUR
- Estimated net salary (take home): €2,500 – €3,500 EUR per month
- Compelling equity package – all employees are stock option holders
- Receive highest rate of Private Healthcare cover
- Regular team dinners and drinks – we like to have fun!
- We provide you with the latest equipment – be it Mac, Win or Lin
- Flexible hours, working-from-home days and off-sites
- 60% rebate on your gym membership – or come for a run with us!
- Enjoy autonomy and have a defining impact on our business