Position salary1900-2300 Eur gross monthly
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the top 40 automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, more than 40,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
In our production plant for the Electronics Business Division in Lithuania the QUALITY METHODS SPECIALIST is responsible for analyzing, optimizing and standardizing group-wide processes using data-driven methods. Moreover, you will assist with the recognition and, where appropriate, implementation of new developments in process analysis and design. In more detail, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the training of project managers in charge of optimization projects regarding the Group-wide standardization of analysis and optimization methods. Assisting with the development, standardization and implementation of data-driven methods for process analysis (cause – effect – relationships), evaluation and optimization;
- Determining, evaluating and assessing the penetration of a standardized process design; deriving measures for the comprehensive application of standardized processes;
- Assistance with the trialing of a systematic process for predicting product life-cycles by evaluating field data; planning and evaluating life-cycle tests, with feedback to the product creation process, in order to minimize and render predictable the failure rates of products in the field;
- Advising Development and Production on the implementation of methods for systematically analyzing problems and processes. Planning and implementing training courses on process analysis, process optimization and reliability in consultation with the product divisions and product lines;
- Preparing and maintaining binding Group-wide process standards in collaboration with the people and departments responsible. Determining qualitative and quantitative relationships between process and operating data and product features;
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of process analyses in Development and Production in consultation with the product division or product line managers. Assisting with international pilot projects dealing with process analysis and optimization with the aim of minimizing failure costs and increasing process efficiency. As well assisting with process comparisons and the identification of best-practice processes in collaboration with the relevant specialist departments.
- University degree in electronics, mechanical engineering or other related field is desired;
- Job related experience of 2-3 years;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Great communication skills, experience in international cooperation;
- Very good knowledge of Quality Methods & tools, as well MS Office;
- SAP or other ERP system know-how is an advantage.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.