Company average salary2043.50 Eur gross monthly
Hostinger is looking for a great mission minded team member to join our professional team. Our next Monitoring Specialist will be able to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly while working in a team.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
What you will do:
- Web performance stabilization, surveillance, and optimization;
- Server management and monitoring, automated solutions;
- Analysis of systems/processes and initiation of necessary improvements and changes.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant area;
- Linux, MySQL, Apache knowledge;
- Good English communication skills;
- 1+ year experience with Linux and Network (Kernel, TCP/IP, DNS);
- Basic programming knowledge (Bash, Python or Ruby), script writing;
- Basics of Quake2, CS skills.
What will you get:
- Be the owner of your own career – we have all the possible means for your professional improvement;
- Grow by overcoming challenges and challenge others;
- Take anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing and access other motivational perks;
- Work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom – if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!