Company average salary2614.67 Eur gross monthly
Infare, an airfare intelligence provider with more than 130 employees on board, offers a career and a professional development opportunity for a motivated Data Extraction Specialist. We expect up to a year of experience in commercial software development, yet your passion and true curiosity in this field should be enough. In return, we will provide you with broad and fast learning opportunities whilst building and improving our advanced tools that collect and analyze billions of rows of data (2+ billion every day, to be precise) and are used by 240+ airlines, airports and travel agencies.
Areas of responsibility
- Maintaining and optimizing existing internet crawlers/robots.
- Building new internet crawlers/robots (C#).
- Quality Assurance on collected data.
- Building various reporting tools, SQL queries, tools for improving our daily lives and many more different challenges!
Skills and requirements
- Fundamentals and basic skills in any object-oriented programming language.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL.
- A very structured and analytic way of working.
- Logical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
What would be considered as a plus
- Experience working with Regular Expressions and XML.
- Server/Client relations, Cookies, Sessions.
- HTTP communication, Response/Request and so on.
- HTML, URL/URI, Links, Forms.
But really, your attitude is your most important asset!
You assume responsibilities that go beyond normal expectations and you will put in extra effort to make the whole team thrive! At INFARE it is never just about the individual, as we work (and rock!) as a team!
Already have an account?Login