Position salary1300-1588 Eur gross monthly
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle client support requests, mainly via inbound calls. Clients are also able to send their inquiries to us via email or chat
- Understand our client needs, expectations and assist in order to achieve resolution
- Provide excellent customer service by making sure that our clients don’t have outstanding issues
- Proficient written/spoken English is a must
- Ability to work evening and night shifts
- Basic IT and Networking knowledge
- Help desk experience OR Customer Service experience (either face to face or in a support center) is highly preferred
- College degree in Computer Science / IT related field or Networking is a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2019
- We invest in you: internal training programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our Best of the Best are going to California this year and Bahamas next year, would you like to join?
- We have fun: office happy hours, board game nights and company outings
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, lunch of your choice once a week
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
Applicant Privacy Notice:
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice.