Employees in Lithuania:
Established in Lithuania:
4055.95 Eur gross monthly
IBM Client Innovation Center Baltic was established in 2006 and is located in Lithuania. IBM Lithuania Center has more than 250 employees. At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. IBM Lithuania delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations, Enterprise Applications consulting and large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions. We enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
Ever wondered how to answer the question: Why should I join IBM?
· The company exists for more than 100 years; there must be lots of innovation inside to keep up and running for so long.
· We do things that change the world: we develop airport flight management systems, we fight with cancer, we develop super computers.
· We embrace the latest technologies and methods of work to stay ahead of the market. If technology is missing, we do invent it!
· We are a trusted partner for a number of the biggest companies; we partner with companies in top 500.
· In IBM you can become whatever you want: developer, consultant, manager, scientist, sales person.
Functions in Lithuania:
Delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations;
Enterprise Applications consulting;
Large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions.